
My birthday started by taking Alana to school then Daniel had a dentist appointment and told me to wait for his police bike to get here which was suppose to come around 9-10 but I had to leave by 10:30 for Ian's speech. Well I waited and waited and waited and Daniel kept calling me "is it there yet" finally at 10:30 I saw a white van pass and thought that's it until it drove past my house then it came back and parked in front so I opened the door, Yelled at the guy " I'll open the garage" he looked at me funny as I shut the door ran to the garage to open it then ran back to the front door to make sure the bikes being place then I see the guy walking around and I'm thinking you dummy what are you doing get the bike in the garage because I have to leave then I see a string and flowers and it hit me "I was fooled" first thing that came out of my mouth "what a nerd". Then I brought the balloon and flowers inside and went to the garage not sure if the bike was there or not and looked in and sure enough it was sitting right there in the garage

Then my love took me to lunch at my new favorite restaurant My Big Fat Greek Restaurant and I got a phone call from my best friend and she asked if she could take me shopping for my gift I had to ask Daniel to make sure it was not going to interrupt any of his plans and he said Yeah go ahead I'm going to do some yard work while your gone with my brother Bryce who came to help him. So I go shopping and Kelly (My best Buddy) keeps getting text but she tells me its her friend so I think no big deal. Then Daniel tells me after about 45 minutes that we need to come home now because we are going bowling as a family activity and he said he had the lanes reserved. So Kelly kept on getting text and says well don't worry about it we can come back on Saturday and go shopping and say OK. We get home and were chatting in the car for a few minutes as Kelly is texting.

So then I walk up to the door thinking that Kelly and Me are going to take some pictures together for my birthday, well I open the door and see it decorated and its dark inside so I was thinking Dan and the kids are outside but as I walk through the door I hear a surprise and the light go on and blah blah, I was Shocked and happy of course I thought everyone forgot. And I thought my husband could never keep his surprises for long but he showed me. So Kelly was involved in the whole thing .

Daniel was the Master Mind of the whole thing. And I took a picture of us and my brother Bryce stuck his face in it, I would have deleted it but its funny.

So Here is my family and you can see all the decorations that the kids helped put up.

I turned 29 but man did I get teased about turning 30 next year, but I'm going to enjoy still being in my 20's :)

Opening Presents
4 comments:
Should my feelings be hurt that I wasn't invited to the party? Hehe.
Glad you had a fun birthday. I guess Daniel is good for something!!!
I agree with Leslie, my feelings were a little hurt too. Just kidding.
Looks like you had a super birthday! Happy Birthday!!! Next year we should all go down to Rocky Point to celebrate your big 30. That would be super fun!
Did I mention how good you are looking? Way to go Melia!!!
Should I also be hurt that Melia never comments on my blog??!?? What gives MELIA?
Happy Birthday! Boy are you looking good. Enjoy your 29th birthday.. :)
Post a Comment