Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Melia's 21st b-day celebration, lol

 So all I asked for my birthday was a car, an ipad and a new camera, that's all

 And so Daniel thought he would be funny and get me a car
 but unfortunately I cant drive it ;( he must have gotten the idea from my mom she has done this before to some of my other sibling, which is not cool.
 But my hubby did splurge at dinner and took me to the Capital Grill then when we came home we came home to this.

They left a birthday hat and some balloons and tons and tons of hearts all over the yard and cars.




So to all those who thought of me on my 31st I mean 21st b-day, thank you for thinking of me and giving me a mess to clean up, luv ya all ;)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Happy Happy Belated Birthday! I am glad you had so much fun!