
We left on March 31st and came back the next day becaue of possible rain storm, which never came.

On our way

Our location at the lake finally after looking around for a good campsite

This is the kids helping

I still have not figured out why they wanted to hang out only in our tent

Eric (brother-in-law) & Dan

1 of many accidents, dont even ask about the hot coco, I'm sure you know if you have kids drinking hot coco you know what happens.


Getting ready for bed

Good Morning

Kids trying to wake dad up


Going Fishin

We did not bring our poles but Ian found a long stick and we made it into a fishing poles

Waiting for breakfast to be made

The cooks

How do kids get so dirty so easily, this was about 30 minutes after getting up.


oh don't worry Ian you will catch something :)
1 comment:
Aw, Sydney has been begging me to take her camping too. I bet the weather was so nice. Glad Ian had a good birthday!
Post a Comment