Monday, May 3, 2010

New Hair do's for Alana & Mom

Here is Alana after she went to the salon to get her hair fixed
As you can see Alana's hair on this side was no longer long, so Sunday when she did it she could not come up with a reason why, but said she wanted to keep her hair long, of course after this it had to be cut to a much shorter.
Alana is holding her hair stands that she cut in a baggy
so my mom has cursed me with gray hairs well actually just one if you believe that :)- so I thought and waited until it was OK to do in my 2nd trimester of pregnancy, and this is how it turned out, it was an adjustment for me but good one :)

19 Week 6 Days along, but I want it to be September already.

so many have asked for pictures of what I look like prego but I have been avoiding them completely, for a number of reason but pregnant women usually know why and can relate :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I really like your hair! It's super cute.